Oven french fries(serves 3)
- 1 Wash potatoes and cut them into semi-thin strips.
- 2 Place strips in a bowl and add cool water to cover the potatoes.
- 3 Wash out some of the"starch" and then drain the potatoes well.
- 4 Mix in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 5 Mix all of the potatoes well so that they all get coated evenly.
- 6 Spray a cookie sheet with PAM and then place the potatoes on top.
- 7 Cook at 350F for approximately 20-25 minutes (more if you want them crunchy and brown) Serve and enjoy!