Sorry for the lack of recipes,I'll make up for them! With this recipe It is Chicken or steak,and all the toppings are optional.
* 3/4 lb top sirloin steak
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 garlic clove, finely minced
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 8 flour tortillas (8 inch/20 cm)
* 1 -2 onion, we usually use approx. 1-2 depending on size (however much you like,enough to make a good mix with the peppers)
* 2 small sweet peppers, of your choice (green, red, or yellow)
# sour cream
# shredded cheese
# chopped tomato
1. 1 Slice steak into thin strips.
2. 2 In bowl, mix together 1 tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, hot pepper flakes, black pepper & salt.
3. 3 Add beef strips and stir to coat, set aside.
4. 4 Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
5. 5 Cut onions in half lengthwise and slice into strips, cut your peppers into strips.
6. 6 In large non stick skillet over medium high heat, heat remaining tablespoons of olive oil.
7. 7 Add onions & peppers stirring for 3-4 minutes, until softened; transfer to a bowl and set aside.
8. 8 Add beef to skillet, cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes or until they lose their red color.
9. 9 Return onions and peppers to skillet; stir for about one minute.
10. 10 To serve, spoon a portion of the beef mixture down the centre of each tortilla, top with your desired toppings , fold bottom of tortilla up over filling, fold the sides in, overlapping.