# 2 large russet potatoes, baked
# 4 tablespoons butter, melted
# salt and pepper
# 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese(Lactose free)
# 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
# 1 cup sour cream(Optional)
# 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
# 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
# 1/2 cup chopped tomato
# chopped chives, for garnish
1. 1 Cut potatoes in half.
2. 2 Preheat grill to medium heat.
3. 3 Scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch thick shell for the toppings. Cut the potatoes into quarter wedges, brush all over with butter and season with salt and pepper.
4. 4 Place on grill and cook until crisp, about 10 minutes. During the last few minutes of grilling, remove potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Top the potatoes with cheese and bacon and place back on top of grill.
5. 5 While potatoes are grilling, combine the sour cream and horseradish in a small bowl and mix well.
6. 6 Place potatoes on serving plates and top with the green onions, chopped tomatoes and the sour cream horseradish sauce. Sprinkle with chopped chives, for garnish.